Welcome to Term 4

Welcome to Term 4! Who can believe we are almost through the year!! Wow!

This Term is going to be very busy with lots happneing around school, Bike Ed, Swimming, Cricket, Graduation, Transition, End of year activities just to name a few.

We have enjoyed week one, head over to the student’s individual blogs and see their reflection for this week.

We are all looking forward to a wonderful end to the year.

3 thoughts on “Welcome to Term 4

1. My highlight for week 1 term 4 is completing all my goals in reading. This week I learnt what a number expander is. My lowlight for this week was reading soooooooo much words. My rating out of ten is 10/10 because I got to see all my friends. My wonder if my futsal team will win the first match.what I’m looking forward to is playing futsal. My goal this term is help friends in need.

2. I’m looking forward to Graduation. My highlight for this week was playing Futsal with my team and we won. This week I learnt how to collect data and make a histogram graph. My goal for this term is to make better graphs in maths. My lowlight this week was forgetting my blog password. My rating this week is 8/10 because it was good.

3. I’m looking forward to the end of term because I want it to be school holidays. This week I learnt to make a cinquain poem:
    Soccer
    fast, fun
    running, shooting, tackling
    best game in the world
    Football.
    That was my ciquain poem I hope you enjoyed it.
    I want to learn more about division in maths group.